Sunday, November 30, 2008

I know it has been a while since I posted. Crazy month! I guess everyone could say that most of the time. There has been progress though this month. Sam's kidneys are working again and we are weaning him off the steroids. My MRI showed a ligament tear in my shoulder and I'll be having surgery Dec 3rd. I won't know until I wake up if I'll have a sling on for a few days or have my whole arm immobilized for 6 weeks. Really not looking forward to that! My knee is in a big brace but still finds ways to pop out of joint. Taking it easy does not seem to be helping so as soon as I can use my shoulder again I'm giving up the whole taking it easy and letting the body heal senario. Not really working so why embrace the depression.
On a brighter note. I just turned in my last assignment to get my bachelors in nursing!!! Yea!!! At least I will have about a year's brake before starting NP school. Hopefully things will slow down by then but I doubt it. Mom in case you were wondering yes I do officially have a life now and it's draining the life out of me. :)

No comments: