Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bear Scouts

Brandon Got his Bear award tonight. Yes Bryan took the boys over while I was getting better aquainted with the bathroom floor. He also got a few arrow heads. It was the Blue/Gold banquet tonight. I've missed it every year for some reason. Oh well there is always next year. The boys all enjoyed going out to dinner and running around with their friends. Ben was in charge of taking pictures for me and so he took one picture of Brandon and one of Sam. :)
Sam is feeling better this week. Too bad I can't say the same for myself. Oh well. Good Job Brandon. He is still young enough he loves scouts and the only thing slowing him down is mom not helping him sign things off fast enough. He really is a super sweet kid.

1 comment:

Marta said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick!! Let me know if you need anything! Get feeling better so we can have a fun weekend!! We'll do the "great night dance" extra hard!!