Saturday, August 8, 2009

Family race day



So much to blog about so little time. I'll start with today. My family is so accomodating. They got up at 5 am to drive to Nephi to do a little race with me today. Brandon and Ben also did the kids race. It was so fun. We all had a blast and the boys are so proud that they finished their first race. It was a little Duathalon Just a Bike Run, and it was a small town family affair. Only 60 people were there 13 of them kids under 12.
As you can see it was very cold this morning. I know it's supposed to be August 100 degrees, Oh no. about 50 this morning. Ben did the whole race in his hoody. It's been rainy and cold all week.

My nurse friends did the race with me and rocked!!


3 comments:

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

great job guys! Christina, you look TINY! I wish I could have been there to be a 'nurse friend' at your race!

Mer said...

Me too! I miss you guys so much it hurts. You're all so hot and athletic. I am one of the very few nurses at my job who speak English as a first language. I doubt anyone will be pegging their pants with me any time soon...

Kilee and Rustin said...

Super Hotties! Who would believe we stay up all night and still look so stinking good!)