Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mental Health

So I sat the boys down the other day to plan out a few day trips for spring break which is starting tomorrow. I was thinking we go hiking one day and to the park another etc. So of course it is supposed to rain the entire week, be clowdy, cold, yuck!!! I couldn't take it. I am so sick of winter it's driving me insane!!! So Bryan got a call at work about an hour later informing him we were headed to the Arizona desert for spring break. ? Yes the only place in driving distance not expected to rain once all week long. We have a time share that had openings out in the middle of nowhere this week, so were off. Bryan wasn't sure he was going to go but I had had enough cold. He was going to stay home and work, but the boys guilted him into coming. It was really cute. They were all excited to go and kept asking him why he wasn't coming. Brandon can lay on the guilt thick when he wants to. "Dad, we are going on a family vacation. What do you mean you're not going? Don't you want to spend the week with your family? Is work more important to you than we are dad?" He was pretty ruthless, so of course Bryan spent the next day at work trying to get the time off last minute. I'm hoping for a warm, rain, snow free week with nothing to do.
Of course nothing ever goes completely according to plan.

No comments: