Saturday, December 6, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

Wow, I forget how much I use two arms. Spent the day with the boys finishing up Christmas Decorations and getting together teacher gifts and Christmas cards. I'm feeling very festive I just keep forgetting I can't move my arm more than a few inches in any direction. It doesn't really hurt till I try to reach for something and then oh boy does it let me know I just had surgery. Feeling so much better already, only taking the pain pills when I wake up at 1am because I rolled on my arm wrong. I am a very restless sleeper and constantly move around, wonder where my boys got that from. But I can type again since that doesn't require me moving my shoulder too much. All the major house decorating was done on the 2nd. When I told the boys I was going to have surgery on my arm all they were worried about was that we hadn't put up any Christmas lights or decorated the tree yet. So of coarse that had to be done before the big day just in case.
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays!

1 comment:

Mer said...

Whoa, where have I been? What happened to your shoulder? And your knee? I hope you're healing okay! P.S., I just turned in my last assignments for my bachelors in nursing, too!