Sunday, November 15, 2009

Busy Week

Aren't they all! Took the GRE, am rushing to finish my application for grad school, threw together a b-day party for Sean, now looking forward to planning Thanksgiving etc. But So excited, got our family pictures back.!!!
Loving them. Wanted something a little retro and of course Marta is the queen of pictures. She has the patience of Job!! I couldn't hack all the kids and families so I got out of the picture business a long time ago. Marta is amazing. Check out her blog at . She is an amazing photographer, nurse, friend, all around super mom! Love her!
I'm going to add a slide show here, but there are too many great one's to put them all on, so the family shots first then I'll work on the kids later.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Marta's blog link got deleted some how.

It is
More than memories.blogspot.com