Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Job

Well I just got a new job. Wasn't even looking for one. The boys go to a charter school and last year I did the vision screening and records for some volunteer work. I just got an email from the principal saying that an employee had to be in charge of the screenings, paperwork, immunization records etc so I was hired. :) I was going to do it anyway but now they have to pay me to do it. State laws are great. Now I have to come up with something else to get my volunteer time in. This charter school is great because all of the parents agree to at least 40 hours of time spent in the school. They have plenty of help with the students and the parents are really involved in their child's education. Too bad the public schools can't require parents spend some time in class.

No comments: